October 2015: the annual update has been issued. Information from some Member States Authorities are still pending.
June 2014: information on Greece implementing measures have been added.
May 2014: information on Portugal implementing measures have been added.
January 2014: information on Austria and Bulgaria implementing measures have been added.
December 2013: information on Danmark and Croatia implementing measures have been added.
March 2014: information on Luxembourg, Italy and Netherland implementing measures have been added.
November 2013: information on Latvian implementing measures have been added.
October 2013: information on Netherland implementing measures have been added.
September 2013: An review of the Vademecum dedicated to the European Union Export Control Regime of items which could be used for capital punishment, torture or other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment: Comment of the Legislation has been issued.
This revision includes, in table form, implementation measures adopted by the following Member States Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Sweden and Hungary.
· Member States controls related to technical assistance that involves cross-border movement of natural persons (art.1.2);
· Member States criteria to grant (or not) export authorization (art. 3.2);
· Authorization required (or not) by member States for items which only pass through the customs territory of the Community (art. 5.1);
· Prohibition adopted by Member States on the export and/or import of leg iron, gang chains and portable electric shock devices (art. 7.1);
· Member States authorization (or not) delivered by electronics means (art. 9.2);
· Member States specific requirements and/or conditions to grant export or import authorizations (art. 9.3);
· Penalties (art. 17).